Some questions on the Ayodhya Verdict
The following are some of the relevant questions that need to be raised after the judgement:
1. According to the court verdict on 'title suite', who is the real owner of the
2. If the title is for Hindus then how come one third is given to Muslims?
3. When was Ram born? When and where was Ram's Samadhi?
(As per court documents, statement made by a very popular Hindu priest while answering questions in the court said that Ram was born before 9 Lakh years! Ironically, no man existed on the phase of earth before 9 lakh years! And The place of Samadhi is more important than the blace of birth as per any faith.)
4. Is 'Ramayana' a mythology or a factual history document?
5. It is evident that there is difference of opinion (beliefs) within the Hindu scholars on the location of “Ayodhya” and the exact spot of Ram Janmasthan. What was the court's logic of spotting the exact Janmasthan nullifying all other ‘beliefs’?
6. The court document submitted by the poojari of Ram chhabutra, Mahand Raghuvardas on 1885 (125 years back) to Faizabad court says that the place of centre dome is masjid and permission must be granted to do pooja rituals in Ram Chhabutra. And the court too agrees that Ram Lalla stones were smuggled into masjid and fixed in the place of centre dome on 22/23 Dec 1949 with a new claim. Means the claim of Ram Janmasthan on the centre dome of masjid was made recently. One of the judges in the judgment had said: “That for some decades before 1949 Hindus started treating/believing the places beneath the Central dome of mosque (where at present make sift temple stands) to be exact birth place of Lord Ram”. How can the court say ‘the place is worshipped by Hindus from times immemorial'?
7. What is the court's logic of defining 'faith'? If Hindu faith is defined by Hindu scriptures which is the authentic text which spots Ram Janmasthan?
8. Did ASI submit a single unambiguous tangible excavation evidence of a demolished Ram temple? If so what was it? (One of the judges has clearly stated in his judgement: “No temple was demolished for constructing the mosque.”- GIST OF THE FINDINGS by S.U.Khan J. - No:3)
9. If tomorrow people of different faiths without evidences start to believe and make claims on lands and constructions, on what grounds will the court judge?
10. High Court says, the land existed as a property of joined ownership of Hindus and Muslims for a long period starting from 1885 and the solution must be equal division of the land. How can the division be on the grounds of only one party’s unproved religious belief, when the other party does not share the same belief?